LO High School Cheerleading - No prior experience required!
Lake Oswego High School Cheerleading
Want to be a Laker Cheerleader???
Due to COVID-19, the Laker Cheer Team has decided to make the Game Day Squad NO CUT!! No prior experience required – we train on the spot! Come join the fun and make life-long friends! Fill out the google registration form and we will provide the next steps!
Varsity Game Day Squad
- NO-CUT Varsity Team with all level of skill ability
- Members will cheer for football and/or basketball season and school events as assigned
- Members may be competing in the Game Day division at local events
- Members should have the ability and willingness to learn, a great attitude and a commitment to school spirit
Varsity Competition Team
- Tryouts for the Competition Team will be determined either late summer or early fall
- In order to try out for the Competition Team you must be a member in good standing of the Game Day Team
- Competition Team will compete in the Traditional 6A Division AND the Game Day Division
Cheerleading is a huge time commitment. All practices are MANDATORY and take place in the LOHS cafeteria. Practice schedules are as follows:
Monday 4:00-6:00 PM
Tuesday 3:45 – 6:15 PM
Wednesday 4:00-6:00 PM
Friday 3:45 – 5:15 PM (Football games follow after practice)
Cheer can be a costly activity. Payment plans may be pre-arranged with the coach.
Checklist for Registration
- Submit the google registration form by 6/1 Laker Cheer Google Registration Form
- Be enrolled in, and passing 5 classes
- Be available to attend a google meeting (date TBD)
- Head Coach Danica Buttkus email: email@example.com
- Asst. Coach Terrie Sheik email: firstname.lastname@example.org