Thank you for considering Lakeridge High School for your son or daughter. Lakeridge is characterized by challenging curriculum, dedicated and highly qualified staff, strong parent and community support, outstanding athletics and student performance that ranks among the highest in the state. Please explore this website to learn more about our school.
To arrange a visit or a shadowing opportunity for your student, please call 503-534-2321. We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for choosing Lakeridge High School! Please contact the Counseling office at (503) 534-2320 to set up an appointment to enroll your student. We look forward to personally assisting you in this process.
In order to begin your enrollment, you will need to provide Lakeridge with the following items:
- Lake Oswego School District registration forms (4 pages)
- Lakeridge registration addendum
- Records request form (fill out school info and student info sections only, do not send to previous school)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (e.g. utility bill showing service address), if applicable also provide district-approved paperwork for transfer or tuition
- Birth certificate or passport (to verify name and birth date; we will not keep a copy on file)
- Unofficial transcript from the previous school (all 10-12th graders)
- Current schedule and/or withdrawal grades (if enrolling mid-year)
Custodial Documentation (if applicable)
Copy of 504 or IEP documents (if applicable)
Please bring all items to our Counseling Office or email them to Emma Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org The enrollment paperwork must be received by the day before your counselor appointment. If you have any questions, please email Ms. Kelly or call (503) 534-2320.