- Parents/guardians need to call in EACH DAY that your student is absent.
- The Attendance number is 503-534-2453. If the line is busy, it will go directly to Voice Mail.
- Please access your Student Synergy Account to find homework or contact teachers directly.
- When it is necessary for your student to leave school during the day, your student must bring a written request to the office BEFORE SCHOOL in order to obtain an Early Dismissal Slip.
- A parent or other authorized person needs to come into the office to sign your student out.
- Students leaving school due to illness must also be signed out by a parent.
- Students leaving school during school hours without following procedures will be considered truant.
- All arrangements for leaving school for special events must be made prior to the school day.
- If you have made arrangements for another parent to pick up your student, you must indicate their name(s) and your authorization on your note.
- Whenever a student arrives at school late, or returns from an appointment, he/she must check in at the office.
- He/she will be given an Admit Slip to take to his/her teacher.
- A phone call or note from a parent is needed to mark an absence or tardy as excused, otherwise it will be entered as unexcused.