We are approaching our return to in-person instruction for students who are enrolled in our Hybrid Instructional Model. This newsletter is shares some important information about the structure, safety, and logistics of our return. It is important that you take time to read through the Reopening Information Guide that is shared below. In addition, please view the video or slide show embedded below that explains how to identify your student's schedules and when they will be reporting to school or taking a class online. Please note that student schedules for those changing instructional model will be up to date in Synergy schedules on Friday morning 3/12.
Dates of Reopening
- Friday, March 12 is a no school day for middle school students as our staff will be engaged in work to prepare for the return of in-person students.
- Monday, March 15 is an asynchronous day for some classes. (Math classes and some electives will be live online for students, other classes taught by teachers transitioning to in-person will be asynchronous.) Teachers will communicate with students in advance.
- Tuesday, March 16th will be the first in-person day for 6th-grade hybrid students; all other students will participate in their classes online that day.
- Wednesday, March 17th is a normal Wednesday schedule with all classes happening online for all students.
- Thursday, March 18th is an in-person day for 6th and 7th-grade hybrid students; all other students will participate in their classes online that day.
- Friday, March 19th is an in-person day for all hybrid students (6th-8th); all other students will participate in their classes online that day.