Student Supply Pick-Up, Library Book Return and Lost & FoundFamilies will be able to pick-up student personal supplies, return library books and visit lost & found June 1-3 at the District Warehouse.
Drive through Schedule and Details:
Monday, June 1st
9:30am - 11:30am - First Grade pick up
12:30pm - 2:30pm - Kindergarten pick up
Tuesday, June 2nd
9:30am - 11:30am - Second Grade pick up
12:30pm - 2:30pm - Third Grade pick up
Wednesday, June 3rd
9:30am - 11:30am - Fourth Grade pick up
12:30pm - 2:30pm - Fifth Grade pick up
Tips for Pickup:
- Please consider making a sign with your child's name and place it in your window to help us assist you quicker
- Place your borrowed library books in your trunk before you leave for the supply pick-up
- Warehouse address is 6333 Lakeview Blvd LO 97035
- Please stay in your vehicle, and wear a mask or face covering
- As you pull up, while remaining in your vehicle, open your trunk
- One staff member will retrieve library books while another one will place your child's belongings in your trunk
- If you have children in multiple grades you may make your returns/pick-ups at one time if you prefer
- At this time, we will not be able to take donations of supplies you do not want; you will need to take your entire bag
- If you want to visit Lost and Found, you will be directed by staff
- All staff members will be wearing masks and gloves
Grab and Go Meals
LOSD is providing free meal service for all students in need starting this Wednesday, April 1. The “grab and go” meals will be packaged individually and available for pick up at any one of the following four schools every Monday and Wednesday, between 10:30-11:30 a.m., until further notice:
* Lake Oswego High School
* Lake Grove Elementary School
* Lakeridge Middle School
* Lakeridge High School
Recipients may pick up the “grab and go” meals at the front entrance of each school. Students or a parent or guardian may pick up on behalf of a student by showing enrollment ID number or by providing the student’s name. Pick up will be for 2-3 days worth of breakfast and lunch meals.
For questions about the meal service for students, please email LOSD Director of Food Services Christi Hogan at email@example.com.
For additional community resources, visit check the Hunger Fighters website.
25: No posts or instruction - Happy Memorial Day!
26: Normal Monday posts
27: Class instruction resumes
29: Last day to turn in Talent Show submissions
1: Personal items pick up K and 1st grade
2: Personal items pick up 2nd and 3rd grade
3: Personal items pick up 4th and 5th grade
Week of June 8: Device return - more details to come
Ongoing: Mondays for preparation and Tuesdays through Fridays for teacher-student engagement and interaction
Office Contact Information