Exposure Notifications and Dashboard
The LOSD COVID-19 Dashboard is updated each school day with the number of staff and students who have reported to LOSD testing positive for COVID-19, regardless of school exposure. Dashboard updates are also communicated weekly in district and school newsletters.
With any potential exposure, people are advised to watch for illness symptoms and follow OHA exclusion procedures. If your student experiences any of the following symptoms, please have them stay home, and contact their school office or district nurse about possible exclusion from school and COVID-19 testing.
- Primary COVID-19 symptoms: • Cough • Temperature of 100.4 degrees F. or higher or chills • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • New loss of taste or smell
- Non-primary COVID-19 symptoms: • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • Sore throat • Nasal congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
- You may obtain free Covid-19 at-home test kits at Covidtests.gov.
- Vaccination remains the best protection against serious illness from COVID-19 and reduces the spread of the disease. Find a vaccine appointment for ages 5 and older at Get Vaccinated Oregon.
- Please Keep Ill Students Out of School guide for communicable disease symptoms.
- Covid-19 Exclusion Summary Guidance for K-12 chart.