To get Ready for School
- Practice washing your hands for 20 seconds. CDC When and How to Wash Your Hands
- Find a mask that is comfortable and get a few pairs. Masks should completely cover the mouth and nose, and fit snugly without gaps. Masks with exhalation valves and neck gaiters are not allowed. CDC Your Guide to Masks
- Practice wearing your mask for extended periods.
- Get a reusable water bottle. Water fountains will not be used in the school.
- Review the arrival and dismissal page on this website and make a plan for coming to and leaving school.
Morning of of School
- Screen for signs of illness using the Daily Home Screening guide.
- Fill up your water bottle.
- Double check that you have all your water bottle, mask, and charged device.
- Don't forget your coat. The classroom will be a little chillier than normal.
There are several things families can do at home to help prepare students for in-person school.