Elementary Technology Agreement
Lake Oswego School District provides a number of technological resources to students in order to enhance their education. The following lists expectations and things to be aware of in regard to the use of technology in our elementary schools:
- The student understands that their use of technology at school and for school should be limited to school-related activities in support of their education.
- The student understands that they should behave appropriately and safely while using technology, including protecting their personal information.
- The student realizes that school-related technology use is not private and could be subject to review at any time.
- The student understands that they should use technology in ways that their teachers and family are aware of and are in support of.
- If the student should encounter anything strange or unexpected while using technology, they will seek the help and guidance of a teacher.
- The student will do their best to learn what it means to be a good digital citizen and strive to become a good digital citizen, both at school and outside of school.
- The student respects that the adults who work at school can direct their use of personally owned technology while at school (including on buses) and that this may include being asked to leave it at home or put it away.