If you have or have ever had a Lake Oswego School District (LOSD) ParentVUE account, log into ParentVUE with your previously created User ID and Password. If you do not remember your password, go to the login page, click "I am a Parent," and then click the "Forgot Password" link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you are sure you have never had an LOSD ParentVUE account:
1. Go to https://lo.cesdk12.org/losd/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx
2. Press Create New Account or Reset Password.
3. Click Create a New Account.
4. Answer the questions to confirm a current or past enrollment in LOSD. If you accidentally skip a question, press "Return to login" and start over.
5. If you have continued from the previous step, follow Steps 1–3 on the screen, then press Return to Login when you're done.
6. Check your email to retrieve the "LOSD Online Registration Account" message. (If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your junk/spam folder.)
7. Click the hyperlinked 'here' in the email and fill out the screen to complete the account creation process.
If you currently have a student enrolled in Lake Oswego School District, or if you have ever had an LOSD ParentVUE account, log into ParentVUE with your previously created User ID and Password. There is an Online Registration tab in the top right.
If you do not remember your password, go to the login page, click "I am a Parent," and then click the "Forgot Password" link. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
When you select the Create New Account option, you are presented with questions to confirm whether you may already be in our system.
If the answer to any question is Yes: if you have or have ever had a Lake Oswego School District ParentVUE account, log in with your previously created User ID and password. If you do not remember your password, return to the login page, click Create New Account or Reset Password, and then click Forgot Password. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Otherwise, contact your enrolling school for assistance.
If you accidentally answer Yes to one of the questions when the correct answer was No: the system will not allow you to continue. Either switch to another internet browser and start again, or contact your enrolling school for assistance.
Type the exact first name and last name you used when setting up your online account, as shown at the top right of the page.
Online registration/verification includes a series of pages that are presented in a particular order.
Use the Previous and Save And Continue buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate backwards or forwards. Do not use your browser's Back button.
You may also click a module name on the left side of the screen to return to a module you have already seen.
The green progress bar at the top of each page shows your progress in the current module (not the overall registration process).