How to create a new parent account
If you have or have ever had a Lake Oswego School District (LOSD) ParentVUE account, log into ParentVUE with your previously created User ID and Password. If you do not remember your password, go to https://lo.cesdk12.org/losd/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx, press Create New Account or Reset Password and then click Forgot Password. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you are sure you have never had an LOSD ParentVUE account:
1. Go to https://lo.cesdk12.org/losd/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx
2. Press Create New Account or Reset Password.
3. Click Create a New Account.
4. Answer the three questions to confirm a current or past enrollment in LOSD. If you accidentally skip a question, press "Return to login" and start over.
5. If you have continued from the previous step, follow Steps 1–3 on the screen, then press Return to Login when you're done.
6. Check your email to retrieve the "LOSD Online Registration Account" message. (If you do not see the email in your Inbox, check your junk/spam folder.)
7. Click the hyperlinked 'here' in the email and fill out the screen to complete the account creation process.