Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I make an appointment with my Counselor?

  • How do I drop or withdraw from a course?

  • How do I recover a course credit or improve my course grade?

  • Can I take an elective course off campus?

  • Can I take a class Pass or No Pass?

  • How do I register for the NCAA Clearinghouse?

  • Do I need community service hours to graduate?