The LOHS counseling office uses the college and career resource tool Naviance to manage all post high school application activity. Students have individual passwords to access their personalized student portfolio where they keep records of their four year plan, extracurricular activities, self-assessments, and college and career interests.
Features of Naviance include:
- College Lookup & Compare
- College Visit Schedule
- College Application Status and Tracking
- LOHS Student Acceptance History
- Personalized Alerts and Reminders
- Career Interest Inventory
- Strength Explorer assessment
- Scholarships and much more
New students can pick up their registration code in the counseling office. All others can access Naviance through the "Guest Entrance" using the password "lakers"