Forest Hills Online School Directory
HOW TO ACCESS:
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching "DirectorySpot" or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone - http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android - http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
HOW TO ADD or UPDATE INFORMATION:
- Click on the link and fill out the google doc at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qsEKXgKi2ZBJQJpYssSihU_j7_h-2vCi8fhwYw3VSlA/viewform
- You will receive an e-mail once your information has been entered into the DirectorySpot database and you will be able to access the Forest Hills Elementary directory with the e-mail you submitted in the form.
- If you have problems accessing the form, app or web based directory please contact Katie Mygrant.
CHECK OUT ALL THE COOL STUFF!!!
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone's email address.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR OWN PAPER DIRECTORY
For those of you who want a paper copy of the directory, here are the steps to print your own copy at home.
- Log in to the web based version of the Forest Hills Elementary directory at www.directoryspot.net (see detailed instructions above).
- Click on Family Search under the Directory Menu
- Click on the button in the upper right hand corner that reads “Download PDF”
- Print the PDF file that downloads to your computer