LOJHS Parent Club Directory
We are excited to announce that the Lake Oswego Junior High School Directory is now available to all parents on DirectorySpot.
Below are instructions on how to access the directory from your phone or computer, as well as add, change or remove information that appears in the directory.
All parent club members should have received an email from DirectorySpot with a link to create a password and instructions on how to access the directory.
Once you’ve set your password, follow these two easy steps to start using DirectorySpot!
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching “DirectorySpot”.
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username and your password you just set, and click on “Login”
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Click on https://directoryspot.net/schools/0a11515e/
- Enter your email address as your username, your new password you just set, and click on “Login." Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
HOW TO ADD or UPDATE INFORMATION:
Please contact Kristen Giacomini by email or at 503-803-2265 to make changes or if you have any trouble or questions about logging in.
CHECK OUT ALL THE COOL STUFF!!!
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone’s email address.
HOW TO PRINT YOUR OWN PAPER DIRECTORY:
For those of you who want a paper copy of the directory, here are the steps to print your own copy at home.
- Log in to the web based version of the Lake Oswego Junior High directory (see detailed instructions above)
- Click on "Family Search" under the Directory Menu
- Click on the button in the upper right hand corner that reads “Download PDF”
- Print the PDF file that downloads to your computer